* نمازی، محمد؛ شمسالدینی، کاظم. بررسی تاثیر منحنی یادگیری بر سیستم هزینهیابی بر مبنای فعالیت عملگرا. فصلنامه علمی پژوهشی حسابداری مدیریت. 9(29). (1395).
* Keisala, J. (2009). Cost Accounting methods for construction projects in North-West Russia Case study Pöyry CM Oy. Master’s thesis. university of Kuopic. Faculty of Business and Information Technology Department of Business and Management.
* Ismail, Alaa Ahmad Mohammad. (2014). Time and cost overrun in public construction. PhD diss. Qatar University
* Uyar, A., & Kuzey, C. (2016). Does management accounting mediate the relationship between cost system design and performance? Advances in Accounting, Incorporating Advances in International Accounting. 35:170–176
* Jaya, Martha. (2013). an activity based cost construction model for improving the management of construction project overheads. PhD diss. University of Salford, UK
* Shehu, Z., I. R. Endut, A. Akintoye & G. D. Holt. (2014). Cost overrun in the Malaysian construction industry projects: A deeper insight. International Journal of Project Management. 32(8):1471-1480.
* Macinati, M. S., & Pessina, E. A. (2014). Management accounting use and financial performance in public health-care organisations: Evidence from the Italian National Health Service. Health Policy. 117(1): 98–111.
* Bai, G., & Krishnan, R. (2012). Role of management accounting systems in the development and efficacy of transactive memory systems. Journal of Management Accounting Research. 24(1): 201–220.
* Castro Silva, W., Adriana Maria. R. & Alves de Oliveira, A. (2014). Management and Internal Control System: An Analysis of Accounting Offices Located in Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil, and Its Metropolitan Area, Using the Four-Stage Model of Kaplan and Cooper. International Journal of Finance and Accounting. 3(3): 162-173
* Tang, J., M. Zhang, H. Tang, & Y. Chen. (2015). Research on Cost Management of Construction Project based on Activity-based Costing: International Conference on Civil, Materials and Environmental Sciences.
* Singh, Amarjit. And Taam T. (2008). Techniques for Calculating Unabsorbed Overhead. School of the Built Environment, University of Salford, UK. 113-124.
* Reddy, K., Venter. H. S., & Olivier. M.S. (2012). Using time-driven activity-based costing to manage digital forensic readiness in large organisations. Information Systems Frontiers, Issue 5.
* Alberto, D. M., and T. Narbaev. (2013). Earned value-based performance monitoring. International Journal of Project Management, 11(1) 69–80.
* Kim, B.-C., and K. F. Reinschmidt. (2011). Combination of project cost forecasts in earned value management. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 137(11). 958-966.
* Jusohb, R., and N. Baharudina. (2015). Target Cost Management (TCM): a case study of an automotive company. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 172:525-532.
* Melo, Reymard Savio Sampaio de. And Ariovaldo Denis. Granja. (2017). Guidelines for target costing adoption in the development of products for the residential real estate market. Ambient. Constr. 17(3):153.165.
* Yuksel Pazarceviren, S., and B. Dede. (2015). Life cycle costing model based on target and activity based costing methode and a model proposal. European Scientific Journal August, ISSN: 1857 – 7881.
* Sharafoddin, Samaneh. (2016). The Utilization of Target Costing and its Implementation Method in Iran. 1st International Conference on Applied Economics and Busine, 36:123-127.
* Ayorinde, Tobi., Osarenren Osasrere, A. & Ademola Adeniran, A. (2015) Costing Techniques and Pricing Decisions of Manufacturing Companies in Ogun State. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 5(12).
* Jaya, NM. And Pathirage CP. and Sutrisna, M. (2010). A critical review on application of activity-based costing in the construction industry. In: CIB World Congress, the Lowry, Salford Quays, United Kingdom.
* Damjanovski, Saso. (2013). Aplication of activity based costing and realated management tools the case of IPKO telecommunication llc. PhD diss. Ljubljana University, Faculty of economics.
* Namazi, Mohammad. (2009). Performance Focused ABC: A Third Generation of Activity Based Costing System. Cost Management 23(5):34.
* Bent, K & Caplan, D. (2017). Lattice allocations: A better way to do cost allocations. Advances in Accounting, incorporating Advances in International Accounting. 27(1): 193–203
* Zimina, D., Glenn, B. & Pasqui, C. (2012). Target value design: using collaboration and a lean approach to reduce construction cost. Construction Management and Economics, 30(5): 383-398.
* Pennanen, Ari. Ballard. Glenn. & Haahtela. Yrja¨na¨. (2011). Target costing and designing to targets in construction. Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction 16(1):52-63.
* Gillham, B. (2000). The Research Interview, London, Rautledge.
* Crowley, C., Harré, R., and Tagg, C., 2002. Qualitative Research and Computing:
Methodological Issues and Practices in QSR NVivo and NUD*IST.
International Journal of Social Research Methodology, VOL.5, NO.3