* Abdel-Kader, M., & Luther, R. (2008). The impact of firm characteristics on management accounting practices: A UK-based empirical analysis. The British Accounting Review, 40, 2–27.
* Al-Omiri,M., & Drury, C. (2007).Asurveyof factors influencing the choice of product costing systems in UK organizations. Management Accounting Research, 18(4), 399–424.
* Bai, G., & Krishnan, R. (2012). Role ofmanagement accounting systems in the development and efficacy of transactive memory systems. Journal of Management Accounting Research, 24(1), 201–220.
* Banker, R. D., Bardhan, I. R., & Chen, T. (2008). The role of manufacturing practices in mediating the impact of activity-based costing on plant performance. Accounting,Organizations and Society, 33(1), 1–19.
* Baron, R.M., & Kenny, D. A. (1986). Themoderator–mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 6, 1173–1182.
* Cagwin, D., & Bouwman, M. J. (2002). The association between activity-based costing and improvement in financial performance. Management Accounting Research, 13(1), 1–39.
* Chong, V. K., & Eggleton, I. R. C. (2003). The decision-facilitating role of management accounting systems on managerial performance: the influence of locus of control and task uncertainty. Advances in Accounting, 20(3), 165–197.
* Deshpande, R., Farley, J. U., & Webster, F. E. (1993). Corporate culture, customer orientation, and innovativeness in Japanese firms: A quadrad analysis. Journal of Marketing, 57, 23–37.
* Efron, B. (1979). Bootstrap methods: Another look at jackknife. The Annals of Statistics, 7(1), 1–26.
* Field, A. (2009). Discovering statistics using SPSS. Sage Publications.
* Frezatti, F., Aguiar, A. B., Guerreiro, R., & Gouvea, M. A. (2011). Does management accounting play role in planning process? Journal of Business Research, 64, 242–249.
* Gerdin, J. (2005). The impact of departmental interdependencies and management accounting system use on subunit performance. European Accounting Review, 14(2), 297–327.
* Hair, J. F., Anderson, R. E., Tatham, R. L., & Black, W. C. (2010). Multivariate data analysis with readings (7th ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
* Henri, J. F., Boiral, O., & Roy, M. J. (2016). Strategic cost management and performance: The case of environmental costs. The British Accounting Review, 48(2), 269–282.
* Keskin, H. (2005). The relationships between explicit and tacit oriented KM strategy, and firm performance. Journal of American Academy of Business, 17(1), 169–176.
* Lachmann, M., Knauer, T., & Trapp, R. (2013). Strategicmanagement accounting practices in hospitals: Empirical evidence on their dissemination under competitive market environments. Journal of Accounting & Organizational Change, 9(3), 336–369.
* Lavia López, O., & Hiebl, M. R. (2014). Management accounting in small and mediumsized enterprises: Current knowledge and avenues for further research. Journal of Management Accounting Research, 27(1), 81–119.
* Lee, J.Y. (2003). Cost system research perspectives, in (Ed.) Advances in Management Accounting, 11, 39–57.
* Macinati, M. S., & Pessina, E. A. (2014). Management accounting use and financial performance in public health-care organisations: Evidence from the Italian National Health Service. Health Policy, 117(1), 98–111.
* Maiga, A. S., Nilsson, A., & Jacobs, F. A. (2014). Assessing the interaction effect of cost control systems and information technology integration on manufacturing plant financial performance. The British Accounting Review, 46, 77–90.
* Malmi, T. (1999). Activity-based costing diffusion across organizations: an exploratory empirical analysis of Finnish firms. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 24(8), 649–672.
* Mardia, K., V. (1985). Mardia's test of multinormality. Encyclopedia of statistical sciences.
* Mohamed, A. A., & Jones, T. (2014). Relationship between strategic management accounting techniques and profitability-a proposed model. Measuring Business Excellence, 18(3), 1–22.
* Pavlatos, O., & Kostakis, H. (2015). Management accounting practices before and during economic crisis: Evidence from Greece. Advances in Accounting, Incorporating Advances in International Accounting, 31(1), 150–164.
* Pavlatos, O., & Paggios, I. (2009). A survey of factors influencing the cost system design in hotels. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 28, 263–271.
* Pizzini, M. J. (2006). The relation between cost-system design, managers' evaluations of the relevance and usefulness of cost data, and financial performance: an empirical study of US hospitals. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 31(2), 179–210.
* Podsakoff, P. M., & Organ, D.W. (1986). Self-reports in organizational research: Problems and prospects. Journal of Management, 12(4), 531–544.
* Satorra, A., & Bentler, P. M. (1994). Corrections to test statistics and standard errors in covariance structure analysis. In A. von Eye, & C. C. Clogg (Eds.), Latent variables analysis: applications for developmental research (pp. 399–419). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
* Soobaroyen, T., & Poorundersing, B. (2008). The effectiveness of management accounting systems: Evidence from functional managers in a developing country. Managerial Auditing Journal, 23(2), 187–219.
* Uyar,A., Kuzey,C.(2016). Does management accounting mediate the relationship between cost system design and performance? Advances in Accounting, incorporating Advances in International Accounting, Advances in Accounting
* Walker, K. B., Fleischman, G. M., & Johnson, A. (2012). Measuring management accounting service quality. Management Accounting Quarterly, 13(3), 15–27.