* حاجیها، زهره، خراط زاده، محدثه. (1393). رابطة فرهنگ سازمانی و کاربرد نوآوری های حسابداری مدیریت در شرکتهای پذیرفته شده در بورس اوراق بهادار تهران. فصلنامة حسابداری مدیریت، سال 2، شمارة 11، 21-13.
* دیانتی دیلمی، زهرا، برزگر، مرتضی. (1393). مدل مدیریت ریسک حسابهای دریافتنی. مجله دانش حسابداری و حسابرسی مدیریت، شماره 77، 52-81.
* Abdel-Kader, M., & Luther, R. (2008). The impact of firm characteristics on management accounting practices: A UK-based empirical analysis. The British Accounting Review, 40, 2–27.
* Abernathy, M. A., Lillis, A.M., Brownell, P., & Carter, P. (2001). Product diversity and costing system design choice: Field study evidence. Management Accounting Research, 12(3), 261–279.
* Agbejule, A. (2005). The relationship between management accounting systems and perceived environmental uncertainty on managerial performance: Aresearch note. Accounting and Business Research, 35(4), 295–305.
* Al-Omiri,M., &Drury, C. (2007).Asurveyof factors influencing the choice of product costing systems in UK organizations. Management Accounting Research,18(4),399–424.
* Bai, G., & Krishnan, R. (2012). Role ofmanagement accounting systems in the development and efficacy of transactive memory systems. Journal of Management Accounting Research,24(1),201–220.
* Banker, R. D., Bardhan, I. R., & Chen, T. (2008). The role of manufacturing practices in mediating the impact of activity-based costing on plant performance. Accounting,Organizations and Society, 33(1),1–19.
* Baron, R.M., & Kenny, D. A. (1986). Themoderator–mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 6, 1173–1182.
* Bauer, D. J., Baldasaro, R. E., & Gottfredson, N. C. (2012). Diagnostic procedures for detecting nonlinear relationships between latent variables. Structural Equation Modeling: A Multidisciplinary Journal, 19(2), 157–177.
* Cadez, S., & Guilding, C. (2008). An exploratory investigation of an integrated contingency model of strategic management accounting. Accounting,Organizations and Society, 33(7), 836–863.
* Cagwin, D., & Bouwman, M. J. (2002). The association between activity-based costing and improvement in financial performance. Management Accounting Research, 13(1), 1–39.
* Cardinaels, E., Roodhooft, F., & Warlop, L. (2004). The value of activity-based costing in competitive pricing decisions. Journal of Management Accounting Research, 16(1), 133–148.
* Chong, V. K., & Eggleton, I. R. C. (2003). The decision-facilitating role of management accounting systems on managerial performance: the influence of locus of control and task uncertainty. Advances in Accounting, 20(3), 165–197.
* Davila, A., & Foster, G. (2005). Management accounting systems adoption decisions: Evidence and performance implications from early stage/startup companies. The Accounting Review, 80(4), 1039–1068.
* Deshpande, R., Farley, J. U., & Webster, F. E. (1993). Corporate culture, customer orientation, and innovativeness in Japanese firms: A quadrad analysis. Journal of Marketing, 57, 23–37.
* Duh, R. -R., Xiao, J. Z., & Chow, C.W. (2009). Chinese firms' use ofmanagement accounting and controls: Facilitators, impediments, and performance effects.Journal of International Accounting Research, 8(1), 1–30.
* Efron, B. (1979). Bootstrap methods: Another look at jackknife. The Annals of Statistics, 7(1), 1–26.
* Field, A. (2009). Discovering statistics using SPSS. Sage Publications.
* Frezatti, F., Aguiar, A. B., Guerreiro, R., & Gouvea, M. A. (2011). Does management accounting play role in planning process? Journal of Business Research, 64, 242–249.
* Gerdin, J. (2005). The impact of departmental interdependencies and management accounting system use on subunit performance. European Accounting Review,14(2), 297–327.
* Goretzki, L., Strauss, E., &Weber, J. (2013). An institutional perspective on the changes in management accountants' professional role. Management Accounting Research, 24(1), 41–63.
* Hair, J. F., Anderson, R. E., Tatham, R. L., & Black, W. C. (2010). Multivariate data analysis with readings (7th ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
* Hammad, S. A., Jusoh, R., & Ghozali, I. (2013). Decentralization, perceived environmental uncertainty, managerial performance and management accounting system information in Egyptian hospitals. International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, 21(4), 314–330.
* Henri, J. -F., Boiral, O., & Roy, M. -J. (2016). Strategic cost management andperformance: The case of environmental costs. The British Accounting Review, 48(2), 269–282.
* Hu, L., & Bentler, P. M. (1999). Cutoff criteria for fit indexes in covariance structure analysis: Conventional criteria versus new alternatives. Structural Equation Modeling, 6, 1–55.
* Hutchinson, R. (2010). Quantifying the impact of cost accounting system design on manufacturing performance: A simulation approach. Advances in Management Accounting, 18, 81–109.
* International Federation of Accountants (IFAC) (1998). International management accounting practice statement: Management accounting concepts. (New York).
* Järvenpää, M. (2007). Making business partners: A case study on how management accounting culture was changed. European Accounting Review, 16(1), 99–142.
* Kaplan, R. S., & Cooper, R. (1998). Cost & effect: Using integrated cost systems to drive profitability and performance. Boston: Harvard Business School Press.
* Keskin, H. (2005). The relationships between explicit and tacit oriented KM strategy, and firm performance. Journal of American Academy of Business,17(1), 169–176.
* King, R., Clarkson, P. M., & Wallace, S. (2010). Budgeting practices and performance in small healthcare businesses. Management Accounting Research, 21(1), 40–55.
* Lachmann, M., Knauer, T., & Trapp, R. (2013). Strategicmanagement accounting practices in hospitals: Empirical evidence on their dissemination under competitive market environments. Journal of Accounting & Organizational Change, 9(3), 336–369.
* Lavia López, O., & Hiebl, M. R. (2014). Management accounting in small and mediumsized enterprises: Current knowledge and avenues for further research.Journal of Management Accounting Research, 27(1), 81–119.
* Lee, J.Y. (2003). Cost system research perspectives, in (Ed.) Advances in Management Accounting, 11, 39–57.
* Lee, C. -L., Yen, D. C., Peng, K. C., & Wu, H. -C. (2010). The influence of change agents' behavioral intention on the usage of the activity based costing/management system and firm performance: The perspective of unified theory of acceptance and use of technology. Advances in Accounting,Incorporating Advances in International Accounting, 26(2), 314–324.
* Lynch, J. P., & Jarvis, J. P. (2008). Missing data and imputation in the uniform crime reports and the effects on national estimates. Journal of Contemporary Criminal Justice, 24(1), 69–85.
* Macinati, M. S., & Pessina, E. A. (2014). Management accounting use and financial performance in public health-care organisations: Evidence from the ItalianNational Health Service. Health Policy, 117(1), 98–111.
* Maiga, A. S., Nilsson, A., & Jacobs, F. A. (2014). Assessing the interaction effect of cost control systems and information technology integration on manufacturing plant financial performance. The British Accounting Review,46, 77–90.
* Malmi, T. (1999). Activity-based costing diffusion across organizations: an exploratory empirical analysis of Finnish firms. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 24(8), 649–672.
* Mardia, K., V. (1985). Mardia's test of multinormality. Encyclopedia of statistical sciences.
* Mia, L. (2000). Just-in-time manufacturing, management accounting systems and profitability. Accounting and Business Research, 30(2), 137–151.
* Michael, S. C. (2011). Antecedents and consequences of cost information usage in decision making. Advances in Management Accounting, 19, 205–223.
* Mohamed, A. A., & Jones, T. (2014). Relationship between strategic management accounting techniques and profitability-a proposed model. Measuring Business Excellence, 18(3), 1–22.
* Pavlatos, O., & Kostakis, H. (2015). Management accounting practices before and during economic crisis: Evidence from Greece. Advances in Accounting,Incorporating Advances in International Accounting, 31(1), 150–164.
* Pavlatos, O., & Paggios, I. (2009). A survey of factors influencing the cost system design in hotels. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 28, 263–271.
* Pizzini, M. J. (2006). The relation between cost-system design, managers'evaluations of the relevance and usefulness of cost data, and financial performance: an empirical study of US hospitals.Accounting, Organizations and Society, 31(2), 179–210.
* Podsakoff, P. M., & Organ, D.W. (1986). Self-reports in organizational research:Problems and prospects. Journal of Management, 12(4), 531–544.
* Satorra, A., & Bentler, P. M. (1994). Corrections to test statistics and standard errors in covariance structure analysis. In A. von Eye, & C. C. Clogg (Eds.),Latent variables analysis: applications for developmental research (pp. 399–419). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
* Soobaroyen, T., & Poorundersing, B. (2008). The effectiveness of management accounting systems: Evidence from functional managers in a developing country. Managerial Auditing Journal, 23(2),187–219.
* Uyar, A. (2009). An evaluation of budgeting approaches: traditional budgeting,better budgeting, and beyond budgeting. Journal of Academic Studies, 11(42),113–130.
* Uyar, A. (2010). Cost and management accounting practices: a survey of manufacturing companies. Eurasian Journal of Business and Economics, 3(6),113–125.
* Uyar, A., & Bilgin, N. (2011). Budgeting practices in the Turkish hospitalityindustry: an exploratory survey in the Antalya region. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 30(2), 398–408.
* Uyar,A., Kuzey,C. (2016). Does management accounting mediate the relationship between cost system design and performance? Advances in Accounting, incorporating Advances in International Accounting, Advances in Accounting,35(1), 170-176
* Walker, K. B., Fleischman, G. M., & Johnson, A. (2012). Measuring management accounting service quality. Management Accounting Quarterly, 13(3), 15–27.
* Xiao, J. Z., Duh, R. -R., & Chow, C.W. (2011). Exploring the direct and indirect performance effects of information/communication technology and management accounting and controls. Accounting and Business Research,41(2), 145–169.
* Yalcin, S. (2012). Adoption and benefits of management accounting practices: An inter-country comparison. Accounting in Europe, 9(1), 95–110.
* Zeybek, H., & Kaynak, M. (2008). Role of mega projects in sustainable urban transport in developing countries: The case of Istanbul Marmaray Project.